[Event] 6th International Conference on Language, Linguistics, and Technology
The techLING2021-UVigo-T&P Conference is an international scientific event dedicated to the existing synergies between languages and their scientifical knowledge, to linguistics and the new digital technologies, with a particular focus on the impact of technological tools in the field of translation and interpretation, as well as language teaching and processing. It is aimed at master’s degree students and graduates, researchers, and professors from the areas of translation-applied linguistics, teaching, and language technology: foreign languages professors, professional translators, interpreters, reviewers, proofreaders, post-editors, subtitlers, dubbers, terminologists, and lexicographers, as well as businesspeople interested in linguistics and international communication.
In 2021, the sixth edition of the International Conference on Language, Linguistics and Technology will be organized by the Translation & Paratranslation (T&P) Research Group of the University of Vigo and it will be held completely online, from 17 November to 19 November, 2021. We invite you to participate in the sessions that will take place during those three days. Click here for more information on how to participate in the Conference.
All abstracts proposals submitted through the EasyChair platform must conform to the follwing guidelnes:
- Details: Author, title, abstract, bibliography and keywords
- Length: 300 words maximum
- Format: single spacing without tabulation. 2.5 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins. No French indentation. No page or line numbering.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- File type: PDF format, unprotected
- From May 13 to July 31, 2021: submission of abstracts
- August 31, 2021: notification of acceptance
- September 1 to 30, 2021: submission of recorded communicationin the chosen platform (YouTube, Vimeo, Instructure Media, Twitch o Daily Motion). The relevant URL submission by filling the form is available here
- November 17 to 19, 2021: online Conference
Visit the conference website for more details: https://paratraduccion.com/techling2021/en/