[New Publication] transLogos Translation Studies Journal (Vol 3 Issue 2)
- Volunteer vs. Professional Community Translation in Video Game Localization: The Case of the Steam Translation Server in Turkish (Pages: 1-22)
Semih SARIGÜL, Jonathan Maurice ROSS
- Τhe Contribution of the EMT Project toward Translator Competence Acquisition: A Balance between Theoretical and Professionally Oriented Translator Training (Pages: 23-40)
- Back and Forth: The Curious Case of the Translations of Halide Edib Adıvar’s The Clown and His Daughter (Pages: 41-61)
Ayşe Sırma YALÇINDAĞ, Ayşe Banu KARADAĞ
- ‘Ajde’ and ‘Hajde’: Contexts of the Use of Balkanisms in Translations into South Slavic Languages (Pages: 62-82)
- The Best of Both Worlds: From Volunteer Subtitling to Professional Subtitling (Pages: 83-102)
The link to the journal website: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/translogos.
The link to the new issue: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/translogos/issue/59276.
The link to the Twitter post: https://twitter.com/transLogos_diye/status/1345085784584548355?s=19.