Dongguk University Translation Studies Research Institute is launching peer-reviewed journal TransLinguaTech which focuses on translation, language and relevant technologies.
The rapid development of machine translation and other language technologies presents fundamental challenges to researchers and practitioners in translation, calling for reconsideration of various aspects of translation such as its definition, agent, object and method. However, there are few platforms dedicated to the issues brought about by the challenge. TransLinguaTech aims at providing a venue dedicated to such discussion, welcoming manuscripts on translation, language and relevant technologies.
Specifically, we welcome papers dealing with:
- Challenges and changes in research and practice in the field of translation and language.
- New theoretical and conceptual discussions about translation and other linguistic practices including redefinition of concept, agent, object and method.
- New methodological discussions about research on translation and other linguistic practices.
- Related topics.
- Submission of papers: 15 January 2020
- Acceptance of papers: 5 February 2020
- Submission of final versions of papers: 15 February 2020
- Publication: 28 February 2020
Please refer to below for submission guidelines.
Article should be written with the following elements in the following order: title; abstract; keywords; main text; acknowledgements; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list)
Length: 5,000-7,000 words inclusive of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes.
Font: Times new roman, 12 point, double spaced
Format: MS Word
Abstract: 200 words with 5 or 6 keywords.
please follow the APA Style.
For inquiry or submission, please email to email@example.com