[Event] Starting Work as a Translator or Interpreter (SWATI) Seminar 15 June 2019
Starting Work as a Translator or Interpreter (SWATI) 15 June 2019
Are you interested in working as a translator or interpreter, but unsure how to start?
This one-day seminar should answer questions for new translators / interpreters on:
- Training & CPD
- Generalist or specialist translating & different types of interpreting
- Working with translation companies
- Working for the EU
- Breaking through the “no experience – no work” barrier
- Registration will take place from 9:30 am in the Social Space, ground floor, Marylebone Campus.
- Please bring refreshments and snacks with you for the breaks.
- There are a number of sandwich and fast-food outlets including Pizza Express, Starbucks, M&S Food, Yo! Sushi, MacDonalds, Pret, KFC, Wetherspoons, ASK, Pizza Express, Tesco Express, Boots close to the University where food can be purchased in the lunch break.
- The nearest tube station is Baker Street.
- Throughout the day, our staff and student helpers will be on hand to offer directions and answer any questions you might have.
- For your information, there is no wifi.
- Please, can you inform us if you have a disability so that we can make any necessary arrangements?
- The event will be filmed and photographed.
Spread the love