[Vacancy] University of Geneva: Full / Associate Professor position in the English Unit of the Translation Department
The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI) of the University of Geneva invites applications for the position of Full or Associate Professor in the English Unit of the Translation Department.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- PhD (or degree deemed equivalent) in translation studies (or a related field).
- English native speaker (‘A’ language).
- Working (‘B’) languages: French and preferably Spanish.
- Experience teaching at university level.
- Experience supervising research. Research track record relevant to the Department’s areas of research. Publications.
- Solid experience as a professional translator.
- Knowledge of English as a foreign language at university level (desirable).
- Knowledge of virtual training tools (desirable).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 22 MARCH 2018.
START DATE: 1 AUGUST 2018 or as agreed.
Applications, consisting of a letter of motivation, a curriculum vitae in French including a list of publications, a certified copy of the highest degree obtained and a list of references, must be posted online only before 22 March 2018 by clicking on the “Postuler/Apply now” button on the following page: https://jobs.unige.ch/www/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=1&p_web_page_id=32261
Applications sent by email or post will not be accepted.
For additional information, contact the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting’s Dean’s Office (email@example.com).