[CFP] TEACHING TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 5th international conference on TEACHING TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING (TTI 5), organised by The Department of Translation Studies at the University of Łódź.
The conference draws on the success of four TTI conferences, held in April 2008 and 2009, October 2011 and November 2014 where it was unanimously decided that meetings devoted to theoretical and practical aspects of translator training, translation didactics and translation curricula are a necessity.
- translator training
- translation curricula
- teaching, learning and training interpreting
- teaching, learning and training audiovisual translation
- translator training in the academia
- translation competence
- translator expertise
- competencies of professional translator trainers
- translation as a profession
- the use of computer in translation education
- interdisciplinary approaches to translation education
Barbara Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk, State University of Applied Sciences in Konin, Poland
Gary Massey, ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
Cathrine Way, University of Granada, Spain
Selected papers emerging from the conference will be published in a special issue of a translation journal and an edited volume.