[CFP] The 9th volume of the mTm journal
About mTm Journal
mTm Journal is an international refereed journal with an Editorial Board comprised of leading scholars in the field of translation studies. mTm aims at starting and promoting a discussion on the particularities of translation from major into minor languages and vice versa, as well as of translation between minor languages.
By the term minor language, we mean either a language of limited diffusion or one of intermediate diffusion compared to a major language or language of unlimited diffusion.
By the term major language, we mean either a language of unlimited diffusion such as English, or a language that enjoys major status within a state where other, officially recognised minor languages are also spoken (e.g. Finnish as an official language in Finland compared to Swedish).
mTm will be published provisionally as one volume per year.
Contributions are welcome in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
All articles must be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words in English.
Call For Papers
The 9th volume of the mTm journal is scheduled to appear in early 2018. The 9th volume is non-thematic so articles on all aspects of TS are welcome.
Articles may be submitted in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
1. Submission of Abstracts (200-300 words): deadline 30 April 2017 by e-mail to the editors Anastasia Parianou (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Panayotis Kelandrias (email@example.com) with the Subject line mTm Issue 9.
2. Notification of acceptance: 21 May 2017.
3. Submission of full papers: 15 October 2017 to the editors Anastasia Parianou (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Panayotis Kelandrias (email@example.com).
4. Reviewed papers to be sent to contributors: 10 December 2017.
5. For author guidelines click on the “Submit” button.
6. Please feel free to contact the editors if you have any questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com