SISU TRSS registration
SISU TRSS, 24 June – 29 June 2024
Registration fees in Chinese RMB for the SISU TRSS are as follows:
|Early registration (before 20 May 2024)
|Late registration (after 20 May 2024)||Standard rate:||¥3,990|
There are three ways to register.
1. If you have either Alipay or Wechat accounts, please click Here and follow instructions.
2. If you are in China but would like to pay by domestic bank transfer, visit the Finance Department of SHISU by clicking Here for relevant information you may require.
3. If you are an international applicant who does not have Alipay or Wechat accounts, you can pay by international transfer. Please click Here and follow instructions.
Once you complete the registration, please send the screenshot of the payment to email@example.com, so we can see the exact amount you paid in your currency, which will help us quickly confirm your payment on the system.
Scanned receipts will be provided after the School has ended, and (international) mail service fee will be charged for printed receipts.
As part of the application process, and prior to registration, all participants are required to submit a Personal Statement. More details are shown below.
Non-refundable registration policy
1. No refund will be issued for cancellations, except in the case of the Summer School having to be cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our control.
2. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by or before 10 June 2024. No refund applications will be considered after this date. Refunds will exclude an administration fee of 10% to cover bank and other charges incurred.
3. Participants are strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover registration costs in case they have to cancel participation in the event for other reasons.