Media School, 26 June – 9 July 2023
Registration fees in Chinese RMB for the Media School are as follows:
|Early registration (before 25 May 2023)
* In view of the current health crisis that has affected various administrative procedures in educational institutions around the world, the early bird registration rate will be applied until 31 May provided personal statements are submitted by 24 May.
|Late registration (after 25 May 2021)||Standard rate:||¥3,990|
To register, you can pay by bank transfer: please visit the Finance Department of SHISU by clicking Here for relevant information you may require.
* Please double check if all the details you entered are correct, in case you mistyped a digit.
Also, make sure that the beneficiary/payee/recipient is Shanghai International Studies University, not the bank. When you make the international bank transfer, please leave a message indicating the payment is for the Media School 2023. Once completed the registration, please send a proof of the payment (e.g. a copy of the receipt) to Dr Kyung Hye KIM (email@example.com) to confirm the receipt of your payment.
As part of the application process, and prior to registration, all participants are required to submit a Personal Statement. More details are shown below.
Non-refundable registration policy
1. No refund will be issued for cancellations, except in the case of the Summer School having to be cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our control.
2. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by or before 12 June 2023. No refund applications will be considered after this date. Refunds will exclude an administration fee of 10% to cover bank and other charges incurred.
3. Participants are strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover registration costs in case they have to cancel participation in the event for other reasons.