ARTIS International Research School, 6-11 July 2020
Registration fees in Chinese RMB for the ARTIS School are as follows:
|Early registration (before 1 March 2020)||Standard rate:||¥5,700|
|Late registration (after 1 March 2020)||Standard rate:||¥6,200|
Please note that the fee covers the delegate’s pack, campus Wi-Fi access, library access, refreshments, and lunches during the six-day event. The fee does not cover travel, accommodations, and other meals not specified.
There are three ways to register.
1. If you have either Alipay or Wechat accounts, please click Here and follow instructions.
2. If you are an international applicant who does not have either Alipay or Wechat accounts, you can make an international transfer. Please click Here and follow instructions.
3. If you are an international applicant who does not have either Alipay or Wechat accounts, and cannot make the international transfer, please click Here and follow instructions.
As part of the application process, and prior to registration, all participants are required to submit a Personal Statement. More details are shown below.
Non-refundable registration policy
1. No refund will be issued for cancellations, except in the case of a visa application being denied.
2. Refunds for cancellation owing to denial of visa will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and are subject to the submission of appropriate documentary evidence. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by or before 1 June 2019. No refund applications will be considered after this date. Refunds will exclude an administration fee of 10% to cover bank and other charges incurred.
3. Participants are strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover travel and registration costs in case they have to cancel participation in the event for other reasons.
All foreign visitors wishing to enter China must have a valid passport and visa. We regret that we are unable to provide assistance with visa applications. If you have questions regarding the Chinese visa application system, please visit the Chinese visa website (https://www.visaforchina.org/) for information.