* Our Summer School has attracted a lot of interest from prospective participants and we are now operating a waiting list, as we have run out of places.
Media School, 5-17 July 2021
Registration fees in Chinese RMB for the Media School are as follows:
|Early registration (before 22 May 2021)
* In view of the current health crisis that has affected various administrative procedures in educational institutions around the world, the early bird registration rate will be applied until 31 May provided personal statements are submitted by 24 May.
|Late registration (after 22 May 2021)||Standard rate:||¥3,990|
There are three ways to register.
1. If you have either Alipay or Wechat accounts, please click Here and follow instructions.
2. If you are in China but would like to pay by domestic bank transfer, visit the Finance Department of SHISU by clicking Here for relevant information you may require.
3. If you are an international applicant who does not have Alipay or Wechat accounts, you can pay by international transfer. Please click Here and follow instructions.
As part of the application process, and prior to registration, all participants are required to submit a Personal Statement. More details are shown below.
Non-refundable registration policy
1. No refund will be issued for cancellations, except in the case of the Summer School having to be cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our control.
2. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by or before 10 June 2019. No refund applications will be considered after this date. Refunds will exclude an administration fee of 10% to cover bank and other charges incurred.
3. Participants are strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover registration costs in case they have to cancel participation in the event for other reasons.